Nice recap of last week’s CMSWire TweetJam on Defining the Modern Intranet
By Seth Miller | November 19th, 2013
CMSWire put together a great panel for a TweetJam last week. There were 11 of us in all that participated. There were some great insights from everyone involved. I definitely recommend a once-over of the Jam, and the recap is a great place to start, and or if you prefer, read all of the tweets here: https://twitter.com/#SocBizChat
Here are the questions that shaped the discussion:
- Name the top 3 functions of the modern intranet.
- In what areas do intranets fall short of employee’s needs?
- What steps need to be taken to keep intranets relevant?
- Enterprise social networks vs. Intranets – Competing? Merging? Distinct? What’s your take?
- Looking to 2014, what challenges lie ahead for intranets?